Friday, October 9, 2020

Running from Coronavirus (Part 8.5: Quarantining)

One of the upshots of quarantining is that I've learned how to spell the word quarantine. There is an 'a' after the 'r', which before, I tended to write the word as 'quarentine,' which is wrong. 

Today is day five. The piece of paper that the police gave me says that the quarantine will be over on the 14th, which is only this part of the quarantine. And then it will be two more weeks required at home, though that quarantine is the Florida style, looser and not under strict supervision. I'm hoping they will change the rules in the next week so I can skip that part and get back to normal sooner. 

My window looks south onto a busy street. I'm on the 18th floor of a hotel about 15 minutes down the street from my apartment. 

[I stopped writing here and never came back to finishing this post]

No comments:

Post a Comment